IMUA Volleyball Club will be hosting our Team IMUA junior girls tryouts for the 2022 club season.
If you are interested in trying out for the 2022 season, please fill out this form.
Team IMUA Tryouts for all 15u - 18u girls were be held on Sunday, August 1, 2021. We still have available spots open for these age groups. Please contact us for more details.
2022 SEASON SUMMARY:
1) ATTEND IMUA FALL CLINICS
2) ATTEND 13-14u TRY-OUTS ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17 FROM 11AM-12:30PM at Hartnell College
3) TEAMS WILL BE SELECTED AND ATHLETE'S WILL GET VERBAL COMMITTMENT. ATHLETE'S CANNOT SIGN A CLUB COMMITMENT LETTER UNTIL WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2021.
4) ATHLETE'S AND PARENTS WILL BE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS ON WHEN TO COMMITMENT MEETING DAY TO SIGN LETTER AND COMPLETE UNIFORM FORM.
5) WE WILL TAKE A BREAK FOR YOUR JUNIOR AND HIGH SCHOOL SEASON. PRACTICES WILL START AT END OF NOVEMBER OR FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER DEPENDING ON WHAT TEAM YOU MAKE.
IMUA Volleyball Club will provide all athletes and parents guidance through the season with the college recruiting process, assist with promotion to college coaches and universities, and help with recruiting college profile.
Regional Power Teams:
Our IMUA Regional Power teams are team focused first and foremost than athlete. Our coaches manage playtime in a manner that supports the development of traits and skills that help athletes learn to control their success. Power teams teams athletes to make greater commitments and develop habits that will maximize their abilities. Power teams will compete in the NCVA California Kickoff, NCVA Power League, NCVA President's Day, and No Dinx Far Western Junior National Qualifier Tournament. Power teams are coached by two qualified coaches.
Power League is a traveling league. Many teams opt to play Power League for the opportunity to play teams from all over Northern California. By playing Power League, these teams also have the opportunity to earn a Region Bid to the USA Volleyball Junior National Championships. Power League consists of seven (7) one (1) and two (2) day tournaments over the span of three (3) or four (4) months. All Power League Tournaments are mandatory. The league begins with a two (2) day qualifier (held in Convention Centers) followed by three (3) one (1) day leagues tournaments and then a two (2) day Region Championship (also held in Convention Centers).
TEAM IMUA TRYOUT DAY FOR ALL 13U AND 14U ATHLETES:
AT LEAST ONE PARENT WILL NEED TO STAY FOR THE MANDATORY IMUA PARENT MEETING. WE WILL START AS SOON AS TRYOUTS ARE IN SESSION. WE WILL BE FIELDING A 14u AND 13u REGIONAL POWER TEAM. WE ENCOURAGE ALL 12u ATHLETES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN TRYING OUT FOR OUR 13u POWER TEAM TO PLEASE COME OUT.
IMUA 14 STAN:
Head Coach: Stan Phillips
Assistant Coach: Anela Visesio
IMUA 13 Veronica:
Head Coach: Veronica Companion
Assistant Coach: Genevieve Long
TRYOUT FEE = $20 (SEPARATE FROM NCVA TRYOUT FEE)
Method of payment Cash preferably, Venmo, or Zelle.
Hartnell Community College, Main Gymnasium
499 West Alisal Street, Salinas
13u - 14u Girls
Team IMUA 14's and 13's age group: Sunday, October 17, 2021
Registration and Check-in: 11am-11:35am
Tryouts Period: 11:45am-12:30pm
* Tryouts will be closed door and no parent will be allowed inside gym
2022 AGE GROUP DEFINITIONS [CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AGE DEFINITION FORM]
- 18 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/03
- 17 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/04
- 16 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/05
- 15 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/06
- 14 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/07
- 13 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/08
- 12 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/09
- 11 and under - Players born on or after 7/1/10
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDING TRYOUTS
(Note: $70 is for renewing USA Volleyball annual membership)
1) All players attending tryouts must have a full NCVA membership ($70) or an NCVA tryout pass ($20). Tryout passes are now good for all tryouts that a player attends (you no longer have to pay $8 for every tryout). To attend tryouts, you need to register online with NCVA as https://ncva.com/info/registration/login/
Our mandatory club signing meeting will be provided once you are selected. There will be a nonrefundable initial $500 deposit fee DUE upon signing with IMUA Volleyball Club. Your initial deposit will be based upon what team you will be selected for. Your remaining IMUA Club membership fee with be due on a 4 OR 5 month commitment payment plan thereafter.
IMUA Volleyball Club understands that parents and players have many choices in choosing a club. We have a unique and dynamic program planned for the upcoming volleyball season.
ALOHA and hope to see you there!
Mailing Address: 266-F Reservation Road, #505 Marina, CA 93933
Copyright © 2008 IMUA VOLLEYBALL CLUB - All Rights Reserved.
The following are trademarks and service marks of IMUA VBC may be used only with permission of IMUA Volleyball Club, or the relevant IMUA Volleyball Club entity: IMUA Volleyball Club, All Team IMUA Affiliated Tournaments, Leagues, and the names, nicknames, logos, uniform designs, color combinations, are slogans designating the IMUA Volleyball Club entities, and their respective events, and exhibitions.
Powered by IMUA